FH.UNNES.AC.ID – Semarang, Fakultas Hukum Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES) akan menyelenggarakan The 1st International Conference on Indonesian Legal Studies (ICILS) dengan mengusung tema Contemporary Issues on Indonesian Legal Studies in the Global Context.
Topics of interest include all areas of legal studies, but are not limited to: Business Law, Agrarian and Spatial Law, Private and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law, International Law, Health Law, Sharia Law/Islamic Law, Law and Development, Public Law, including Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Environmental Law, Comparative Law.
Narasumber yang dihadirkan :
The 1st International Conference on Indonesian Legal Studies: Contemporary Issues on Indonesian Legal Studies invites six speakers:
- Professor Reid Mortensen, Head of School (Law and Justice) University of Southern Queensland
- Prof. Pajon Kongmuang* Faculty of Law Prince Songkla University, Thailand. *to be confirmed
- Prof. Sumanto Al Qurtuby, Ph.D. Department of General Studies King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Prof. Madya Dr. Zulkifli bin Hasan. Faculty of Sharia and Law, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Dr. Hajah Mas Nooraini binti Haji Mohiddin. Faculty of Sharia and Law, Sultan Syarif Ali Islamic University (UNISSA) Brunei Darussalam
- Prof. Yoshiki Kurumisawa. School of Law Waseda University, Tokyo Japan
- Dani Muhtada, MPA., Ph.D. Faculty of Law Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia
Informasi lengkap bisa lihat disini.